First, thanks for taking the time to submit a bug report and making SphinxConnector.NET
even better! The following list is intended to give an overview about what information
we need to quickly process a bug report.
What data should I include in a bug report?
- SphinxConnector.NET Version
- Sphinx Version (please include the exact revision, if you are not using an official
- Which API you are using (FluentAPI, SphinxQL, NativeAPI)
- A description of the expected behavior vs. the actual behavior
- The code that is causing the problem
- The complete stacktrace, if available
- Any non-default configuration setting e.g. connection string or convention configuration
- The relevant parts of your sphinx.conf file i.e. index definition, searchd settings
etc., when in doubt include the whole file.
Make sure that you've removed any sensitive information!
Where should I send my bug report?
Please send your report to